So after 10 days in the wonderful country that is Italy, I’m back in blighty and reminiscing daily (while enjoying a glass of Prosecco).
Every time I go to Italy I fall in love with it more. I love the language, the food, the Prosecco (obvs), the scenery, the olive oil, the vespas…
So I’ve got lots to write-up over the coming weeks including:
- Bikini review (what bikini I wore!). You might remember I wrote a post on finding the right bikini for big boobs…I’ll be writing up what I chose.
- Food glorious food! (of course there had to be a post on what I ate)
- Positano (I left my heart there…truly stunning)
- Our day on our private boat
- Travelling in Italy – getting from A to B
- Chocolate making in Pisa
- The perfect exclusive Wedding Venue
So keep your eyes peeled on the blog over the coming weeks, as there’s something for everyone.
And if you have any suggestions on where I should go next time I’m in Italy, let me know!