What a weekend it’s been (a long one for me)! With 4 days in London, a stroll down Portobello Market, a weekend of The Blogcademy (more on that later) and lots of changes – I’m pretty exhausted and feel like I need a week off!
But I am feeling inspired…incredibly inspired in fact.!
I want to stay this way, hold onto it, bottle it up. I want to be inspired by all things around me, absorb everything and turn everything into something.
Here are some of the things on the web that have inspired me this week…
- First and foremost, these 3 lovely ladies inspired me over 2 days of blogging-awesomeness (yes that is a word!). They were intelligent, fun, sassy and f-ing “rad” (new word, courtesy of Gala)…Thank you Headmistresses Gala Darling, Kat Williams and Shauna Haider.
- Stumbled across this great blog about 2 friends embarking on a new way of dating…I was hooked immediately – 40 days of dating
- I love pretty much everything these 2 sassy ladies have to say, but particularly follow their photography posts. This one is particularly helpful!
- Having issues with your finances like I have been recently (eek!)? Well guess what, sorting them out can be sexy! apparently!
- Of course I needed to have a food one on here. I’ve been trying to get re-inspired in the kitchen and this site has helped tons.
- Fellow blogger love goes out to The Londoner – her enviable travels and great food reviews, supported by some excellent photography, are a daily read for me.
So that’s the first in what is to become a regular feature of Link Loveliness. I think it’s important to keep track of what’s inspiring you and things you find, so it doesn’t pass you by too quickly.
What’s been inspiring you this week?Continue reading